Saturday, January 23, 2010

More cool links

Here are some cool blogs about my favourites:

Worlds Hardest Game - A very popular and one of the hardest games I have ever played. There is a sequel made for this one, some say even harder.

Tower Defense Games - These games are becoming very popular in the last few years, and I must admit that I am one of the fans.

Snake Game - Everyone who had ever owned a nokia phone knows exactly what this game is about. It was made a long time ago, but still here.

Batman Games - My favorite super hero. Faster than flash and stronger than Superman :)

1 comment:

  1. When your free time, what are you offen do? With me, can listen to music, watch Film or play games online if have SmartPhone. Mario Games
    Friv
    Doraemon Games
    Kizi

    ReplyDelete